New Shoes New Shoes

Good stuff.

I found this creepy and amusing! Nice work! Could be longer though, really like what you did with the voices there. How'd you manage that?

I like your sense of humour on this. :D

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

AMAZING!

Even better than the first one, well done Weebl, you've outdone yourself again. :)

The Intern The Intern

Fantastic!!!

I loved it, and a brilliant spoof of Shatner's rendition of Rocket Man there. :P

Keep your toons coming!

Best Friends Forever(Old) Best Friends Forever(Old)

Cute, fun. But stuck on level 11!

I'm liking this game, but for some reason I think level 11 is broken. Or I could be really dense. I'm sensing the latter.

Perry responds:

I deleted it, my coder wanted to make more levels and he kinda rushed like 3 levels XD

The Amazing Photon 3 The Amazing Photon 3

A fun, short little game

hey! Some of those levels were well fiendish! hehehe.

It's a nice game, I enjoyed it lots, just think laterally and I think you'll get through fine dudes. And also, you don't have to change colour at every coloured thing you come across!!!

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Very good game

Although I managed to score something silly like 1,057 in my second round! (Pretty damn mad) It's a good game and always kept me thinking. Although I bloody hate it when I get 3 vowels in one corner and the rest of the letters are J's, T's and Q's (No U's next to them) bah.

BTW - the game didn't recognise Unix. ;-P But otherwise, it's such good quality you could charge people to download and play this!!!