Best Friends Forever(Old) Best Friends Forever(Old)

Cute, fun. But stuck on level 11!

I'm liking this game, but for some reason I think level 11 is broken. Or I could be really dense. I'm sensing the latter.

Perry responds:

I deleted it, my coder wanted to make more levels and he kinda rushed like 3 levels XD

The Amazing Photon 3 The Amazing Photon 3

A fun, short little game

hey! Some of those levels were well fiendish! hehehe.

It's a nice game, I enjoyed it lots, just think laterally and I think you'll get through fine dudes. And also, you don't have to change colour at every coloured thing you come across!!!

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Very good game

Although I managed to score something silly like 1,057 in my second round! (Pretty damn mad) It's a good game and always kept me thinking. Although I bloody hate it when I get 3 vowels in one corner and the rest of the letters are J's, T's and Q's (No U's next to them) bah.

BTW - the game didn't recognise Unix. ;-P But otherwise, it's such good quality you could charge people to download and play this!!!

Tropzilla 2 Tropzilla 2

It's got the basics nailed down.

You just need to sort a couple of things out:

Some sound effects would be nice.
I couldn't get rid of any of the helicopters
Jumping took too long
The bosses were waaaaaaay to easy.

But hell, it's a solidly made flash though man, far better than what I coulda done.

Slipknot: Unmasked Slipknot: Unmasked

Nice!

Good joke, well executed... :)

GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR!!! (For all the previous reviewers for their non-constructive comments)

Bomberman DDR Bomberman DDR

Pretty amusing!

The dancing bomberman alone is worth a 5. :) The game plays very similar to flash flash revolution - But unfortunately it's not going to replace stepmania as my PC DDR game of choice. ;)

Very nice though! Make a Bomberman character for Stepmania and I think we might just have a winner! :D

Cheers
Stu

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Superbly Made!

I loved it. Don't read reviews, just play this game to see how whooparse it is!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Wee bit slow.

But still very very worthy of an 11 out of 10!

Fantastic stuff. Very nice, smooth and I had a big grin all the way through playing.

Go sonic! (Or Knuckles, my more fav. character)

weeblmixer weeblmixer

Dammit Weebl

I love everything you've made. :) I really really like the little touches of J155M and PI553R too. :) You tha' man! Maybe you should do some stuff with the voodoo trombone quartet or something.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

I love instant-make-a-track-stuff

Fantastic, I wanna hear more for more kinds of music too! :)

PS, check my song out too bitches... ;)

3--80---1---3---3--80---1--70--81---1--70---1--73-3-3-380-- -0-81---0---9-----------------4---4---0---0---4---4---4---5- 5-5-6-4---4---0---0---7-7-7-74---4---c---------------9-0---0 ---2-2-3-9-0---0-----4-a---a-9-0---0---3-3-4-4-0---0--0---0- --a-------------

Evil-Dog responds:

Nice piece man, REALLY nice...very nice flow
Have fun