New Shoes New Shoes

Good stuff.

I found this creepy and amusing! Nice work! Could be longer though, really like what you did with the voices there. How'd you manage that?

I like your sense of humour on this. :D

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

AMAZING!

Even better than the first one, well done Weebl, you've outdone yourself again. :)

The Intern The Intern

Fantastic!!!

I loved it, and a brilliant spoof of Shatner's rendition of Rocket Man there. :P

Keep your toons coming!

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Xopowa! Harasha! Very Good!

Превосхо&#1
076;но! Ваша работа очень хороша. Я полюбил он.

Prevaschodno! Vasha rabota ochen harasha. Ya Polyoobel on.

Excellent! Your work is very good. I liked it.

(Makes me glad I'm learning Russian at the minute! But I'm not very good)
There's a hell of a lot of talent out there, I'd really love to see more Russian animators and animatrion studios come here. Because there's a hell of a lot of top notch stuff coming out, and I've heard of the band Leningrad before, they're awesome. But I haven't heard this song, most excellent stuff though! yay!

My Brothers an Irishman! My Brothers an Irishman!

Most excellent!!!

Why isn't this on the front page??!???

Most ace, love the accents. Great animation, gotta see the other! I'm in total suspense for the next episode dude!!!

I knew this'd be great from the "happy harry" logo. Very nicely done dude. :)

HappyHarry responds:

Thanks alot, this is just what I need to feel better about myself, I owe you one!

UGLY UGLY

Dude

You're a sick genius! LOVE IT!!!

The Moomins Are Coming... The Moomins Are Coming...

heheheeee

Made me chuckle, 'twas quality.

I think the moomins were made by two animation companies from Finland and Japan joining together to make the moomins, and each one having seperate voice actors or something.... *shrugs*

But mind you, they were bloody scary, even more scary were those long snake like things in the woods with the nasty faces and "whiskers"... They always made me think they looked like big jelly nobs or something. *shudders*

Nice flash dude though! :)

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

As always from you Weebl...

Absolutely perfect, catchy as hell, brilliant animation etc... Saw this from the b3ta newsletter. Wondered when you were gonna upload this up here man, but just have to say, you go from strength to strength dude! I'm eagerly awaiting your next animation man! *thumbs up*

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Amazing

Woo, yay and houpla! :)

Band on the Run Band on the Run

Brilliant!

*falls off my chair laughing*