View Profile ThisIsSka

27 Movie Reviews

Good stuff.

I found this creepy and amusing! Nice work! Could be longer though, really like what you did with the voices there. How'd you manage that?

I like your sense of humour on this. :D

AMAZING!

Even better than the first one, well done Weebl, you've outdone yourself again. :)

Fantastic!!!

I loved it, and a brilliant spoof of Shatner's rendition of Rocket Man there. :P

Keep your toons coming!

12 Game Reviews

Cute, fun. But stuck on level 11!

I'm liking this game, but for some reason I think level 11 is broken. Or I could be really dense. I'm sensing the latter.

Perry responds:

I deleted it, my coder wanted to make more levels and he kinda rushed like 3 levels XD

A fun, short little game

hey! Some of those levels were well fiendish! hehehe.

It's a nice game, I enjoyed it lots, just think laterally and I think you'll get through fine dudes. And also, you don't have to change colour at every coloured thing you come across!!!

Very good game

Although I managed to score something silly like 1,057 in my second round! (Pretty damn mad) It's a good game and always kept me thinking. Although I bloody hate it when I get 3 vowels in one corner and the rest of the letters are J's, T's and Q's (No U's next to them) bah.

BTW - the game didn't recognise Unix. ;-P But otherwise, it's such good quality you could charge people to download and play this!!!

Hello, I'm stu. And I'm shockingly into a wide range of music! And erm, not much else.

33, Male